- OpenPower article
- IBM Power System Partners
- IBM-Levyx Joint Presentation at IBM Edge Conference, Las Vegas, September 2016
- Linux on Power Anwendertag 2016 IBM – Böblingen -Levyx Makes Applications IBM CAPI Aware
- Event: Levyx at Linux on Power October 2016
- Applying Levyx's Xenon for IBM Power 8 CAPI Acceleration
- IBM Power and Levyx Xenon Solution Guide
IBM and Levyx are collaborating to achieve ground-breaking performance on Power Systems in Big Data applications running large-scale workloads.
Event: Executives of IBM and Levyx jointly presented their extraordinary results at the IBM Edge 2016, one of the premier IT infrastructure conferences, on September 19-22 2016 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The session was titled "Run Ultra-Low-Latency Levyx Data Store Technology on POWER With CAPI Flash for Max. Performance" and was featured on the Big Data and In-Memory Analytics track.
Please check out how Levyx, through the OpenPOWER initiative, is leveraging IBM's CAPI framework to bring processing even closer to the data and simplify the programming model for accelerating transactional velocities to real-time.